Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Back-to-School Scavenger Hunt!

My newest product is posted on TPT. I'm actually really excited to do this activity with some of my students tomorrow. I work in a room with several students with autism and some of them really struggle with category, function, and vocabulary. Tomorrow, we will be doing a scavenger hunt in the special education room to find various school supplies that they will be using throughout the year! I made two sets of clues, with both using "wh" function questions as hints. Here's a sneak peak at what it looks like:
I included clues without visuals for readers/higher-level kiddos.

I also included visual cues for those that need a helping hand to answer Wh function questions.
Check it out at my store! http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Back-to-School-Scavenger-Hunt-for-School-Supplies-1402132 

Tomorrow my store will be on sale (20% off)! Plus, use the code BOOST and get 28% off all your purchases!

For those who have started back, I hope your year is going well!
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment