Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

Articulation FREEBIE! Day 2!

I have another FREEBIE for you! This is a fun, summer-themed articulation product for S, R, L, and TH. I have a lot of first and second grade groups with these target sounds. I never have an all R group or an all S group so I like to have these games that have many different target sounds. I hope you can use this now if you're doing summer school or if (like me) you are back to school in August.

I made 30 /s/ cards, with 10 cards in each position of a word. All the /s/ cards are red beach balls and look like this:

 
I also made 30 /r/ cards, 30 /l/ cards, and 30 voiceless and voiced TH cards, all color coded for sounds! I hope you can use these with your students!

The second to last page is a sorting mat to help students hear their sound(s) in words. It can also be used to organize your cards and make it easier for you to select a target for a particular student. The last page is a simple board game:


What do you think? What could make this more useful for you? Do you have suggestions for improvement?

Go to my TPT store and check it out! Download the game here: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Summer-Themed-Articulation-Game-for-S-R-L-and-TH-Sounds-FREEBIE-1289856

And, last but not least, thank you to Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah Designs for the very nice rainbow beach ball clip art!

No comments:

Post a Comment