Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Day 3: Free Vocabulary Cards for School Supplies!

Another day, another freebie for you!

Today, I made some cute vocabulary cards to help students learn school supplies. I've included 12 different supplies, surrounded by a colorful polka-dot border! Here's an example of what one page looks like:

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Vocabulary-Cards-for-School-Supplies-for-Back-to-School-1292834
 
 
I have many students working on categories, guessing objects from clues, describing, naming, etc. I plan on using these cards when school starts...
 
Speaking of which...my countdown app says summer is over in 40 days!
 
 
I'm really enjoying my summer with my two boys and don't want it to end. We go back August 5th. How about you?
 
 
Enjoy!!!
 
Grace


No comments:

Post a Comment